Indian Head Massage is a fast and effective technique for de-stressing and calming.
Tension is often stored in the shoulders, neck and head areas, causing headaches, eyestrain, neck and shoulder pain. Indian head massage works on the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, head and face to relieve this stored tension, thus helping to relieve the above symptoms in additon to boosting the immune system.
There is no need to undress as the massage is done with you sitting in a chair. It is the ideal treatment for office workers and those who find it difficult to lie down for long periods.
You may wish to bring a comb to do your hair after the massage.
BENEFITS OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
- Relieves muscle tension providing relief from pain and stiffness in the muscles of the face, scalp, neck, upper back and shoulders,
- Helps relieve eyestrain, headaches and sinusitis
- Deeper calmer breathing leading to more relaxation
- Reduces stress and anxiety levels
- Helps to dissipate mental fatigue, tiredness, and insomnia
- Clarity of thought
- Encourages good blood supply to the face, promoting healthy skin and tone to the facial muscles
- Relieves tension headaches.
- Relaxation of the whole person
- Enhances creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Promotes a healthy and balanced lifestyle
- Relief from mental and emotional stress
TREATMENT LENGTH AND COST
$50 for 30 minutes
For more information about Indian Head Massage read my article in Resources.